The National Agency for Information Technology and Communication (ANTIC) has made the .cm domain available for registration in the name of both national and non-national physical and moral persons.
The details we shall require to prepare and file your application for .cm domain names would include:
- Name and address of applicant;
- Domain name(s);
- Name(s) of the server(s) to host the domain name(s);
- IP or electronic address of the server(s);
- If the domain name is the logo of a company, you have to show proof that the applicant is either the general manager of the company or its legal representative;
- Power of attorney (notarization not required).